Metro TV prohibit Muslimah Wear Hijab Press

It seems democracy and freedom are the more we lost, this can be seen from a Sandrina Malakiano Fatah who was forced to release or continue hijab broadcast. Metro TV Seems more women want to use bikini or clothing that invites sahwat for men. Experience Sandrina Malakiano Fatah is taken from Facebooknya that indicates that the way to think of those who felt it had been liberal kejurang to curb the freedom of others to choose.

Every time a natural come, it is very possibly behind a blessing indeed stalk has not been visible. I believe that - as Islam teaches - behind the good may be hidden behind the deterioration and the deterioration may be hidden goodness.

I prove that the decision in connection with the hijab since berhaji home in early 2006. Immediately after the decision I made, according to allegations, the first coming from where I work, Metro TV.

Even without a written based rules, I'm not allowed to broadcast because wearing islamic clothing. Head of Metro TV has the broadcast with me as long as the jilbab outside the studio, after many months I fight for permission. But, those who directly manage a variety of impressions on the Metro TV hinder me in a more operational level. Finally, after six months I struggle, negotiation, discussion and invites a number of people in the long range and top-level leaders in the middle of Metro TV, I felt the door was already closed.

0 komentar: